Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome to my world!

Okay, so I’ve tried this once before, but it didn’t really take, but I’m not one to give up, so now you’re witnessing attempt #2. My husband was trying to figure out how old I was the other day, and I told him I was “in my 30th year.” Holy smokes, now that’s scary! As I get older, I absolutely cannot believe how quickly time seems to go by. I’ve decided to start a blog for 2 reasons really: 
  1. My life is super busy, and I definitely don’t have the time I’d like to have to keep up with my friends and family as much as I’d like to. I thought a blog would be a good way for those who care to see what I’m up to. 
  2. I have never been the best at taking pictures and documenting all the wonderful things and people in my life, and this will give me a chance to do that.

I’ve also recently been inspired by a lot of the blogs that I follow – both of my friends/family and other larger blogs that I’m interested in. So, my plan is to mix a little of my personal experiences in with my passions: fitness and fashion.

So, hopefully you enjoy the ride – thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment